May 14, 2020
Coronavirus Safety Signage – is Your Business Prepared for Return to Work?
As many workplaces prepare to resume activity, it is critical to adhere to Government guidelines and put in place adequate coronavirus safety signage.
Here at Belfast Print Online we understand that the well-being of all is paramount. We know you have a lot on your plate in just coordinating a return to work. So let us help take the pressure off – we can manage all your protection printing needs fast, and at the best prices possible.
Keep your workplace safe
We have been working closely with businesses to provide essential communications in stores and offices. We have a huge range of coronavirus safety signage that will help you keep your workplace, employees and customers informed and feeling as safe as possible.
Cheap printing prices
We are based online and as a result we keep overheads low. For this reason we are able to pass on cost savings to you, ensuring that prices are kept as low as possible. So be sure to contact us about your needs. We also deliver free to Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom, which in itself has the potential to save you significant pounds.
Graphic design experts
We have professional graphic designers on our team who can help you. So, if you don’t have a graphics department, don’t worry at all. We are including Free Designs with all our Coronavirus safety signage as standard. Or if you require us to follow your brand guidelines for your signage, just contact us and we will be happy to help provide a custom design for a small fee.
What printing can we deliver swiftly, easily and at the lowest prices possible?
Checkout sneeze guards for hygiene
- These sneeze guards sit on-top of retail counters and serve to protect staff and customers from transmitting germs to each other during the check-out process
- They also serve as a clear visual reminder of the need for social distancing and demonstrate that your business is doing everything it can to safeguard its people and customers
- The stand comprises of sturdy 3.5mm Correx (corrugated plastic) and has a clear PVC window (400 mic) for visibility
- A nifty cut-out at the bottom allows for easy payment
- Width 600mm x Height 776mm
Desk guards for hygiene
- These serve as dividers or shields
- Place them, for example, between your staff member and customer at the check-out point, or between the work stations of individuals in an open plan office environment
- Floor stickers are proving an excellent indicator for maintaining minimum 2-metre social distancing rules (when queuing, for example, or shopping down an aisle)
- We use a special non-slip, ASTM C 1028-2007 “Friction Test” approved coating for our hard surface floor stickers – some health and safety regulations will require this for your business. We also have hi-tac floor stickers for short pile carpet floors.
- Choose between two coloured designs – Yellow or Red (both ideal for urgent messaging)
- Circular stickers – 300mm diameter
- Square stickers – 500 x 500mm
- Rectangular stickers – 1000 x 500mm
- Circular Stickers with feet – 300mm diameter
- Circular Stickers with arrow – 300mm diameter
Correx safety signage
- Correx is a fully recyclable PVC corrugated plastic. It is very lightweight, flexible and water/ moisture-resistant
- It is ideal for quickly and easily establishing keep safe messaging
- Our standard thickness is 3.5mm
- Sizes A3 or A2 (other sizes on request, contact us)
- Minimum print run – Qty x 5
- Four standard message templates available (or speak to us about bespoke wording)
Poster safety signage
- Whatever message you need
- Whatever poster size you require
- Multiple colours available
- We really can cater to bespoke needs with all our posters, so contact us
Pull up roller safety sign banners
- This form of sign comprises a base stand into which the banner retracts, so it’s compact and great for storing when not needed
- Just pull out the banner from the base and affix it to the top of a backing pole (provided)
- Width options from 300mm – 1,500mm
- Approx 4kg in weight
Thank you NHS banners – 30% discount!
- As a gesture of thanks from Belfast Print Online, we are delighted to print these banners for you at 30% off standard PVC banner prices
- Businesses that want to publicly show their support of the NHS can do so with our standard template Thank you NHS banners
- This is a great feel-good message for staff and/or customers
- These PVC banners comprise high quality, durable 440gsm PVC and come complete with hems and eyelets at competitive trade printing prices
- Many sizes available
Everyone would agree that postal and courier services are doing a remarkable, Herculean job in trying to deliver items as quickly as possible during these difficult times. Our team here at Belfast Print Online is working overtime to complete and deliver jobs as fast as possible. Current delivery estimates are between two to five working days upon confirmation of the job and depending on which item you require. Please contact us if your requirements are more urgent and let’s see what we can do.
On behalf of Belfast Print Online, we wish you and your team a safe return to the workplace. Rest assured we will do everything we can to help you keep your people clearly informed and protected, so please contact us.