810gsm Triple Layer Business Cards – an Eye-catching Result for Your Business Card
Triple layer business cards, also known as Triplex, is a superb way of creating a really amazing, outside-the-box finish for your business cards.
What is a triple layer business card?
It is the process we use to combine a stack of three cards, with one (in the middle) being a different colour. In other words – it’s like a colour sandwich. As a result this means not only is the card stronger, but looking at it from a slight angle delivers a little touch of magic giving, your clients a high-end impression.
What are the advantages of this kind of stationery?
There are some great advantages, for instance:
– Premium quality through thickness of stock. Three cards together of course makes for a superior 810gsm card thickness
– Novelty and originality. This is an especially great option for businesses that play on a quirky, unique brand image, or for businesses that offer some kind of creative service (so for example graphic and interior designers or architects)
What is the size of this card?
The thickness is obviously a lot more significant, but the size is a standard business card, so 85mm x 55mm.
What finish do the cards come in?
We offer various finishes in triple layer cards:
– Standard Silk board, which has no lamination
– Matt Lamination
– Gloss Lamination
How many choices of card colour are available?
9 colours are available to choose from for the centre layer.
Important colour notes:
This is the list of CMYK values of the colours that are available as the centre board colours:
Blue – C:100 M:50 Y:0 K:0
Green – C:40 M:0 Y:80 K:20
Orange – C:0 M:45 Y:65 K:0
Pink – C:10 M:85 Y:0 K:0
Purple – C:60 M:65 Y:0 K:0
Red – C:0 M:100 Y:60 K:20
Yellow – C:0 M:10 Y:100 K:0
Is there a minimum print run?
Qty x 100
What information should go on a business card?
This does come down to the business and the individual. However, as a guide details might include, for instance:
– Name of the business
– Employee name and role
– Contact details – be it email, phone, physical address, website or a combination thereof
– Some business cards will also use a tagline
In conclusion we hope this has given you some great insights into triple layer card options. Remember – we deliver free to Northern Ireland and the UK. Don’t forget because we are based online, we’re able to keep our costs down. In other words, we pass on our savings to you. So don’t assume this kind of finish is outside your budget – contact us!